Shoto Ryu Jutsu Karate Dojo Rules
1. Students will bow upon entering and before leaving the dojo.
2. Students will behave at all times both inside and outside the dojo.
3. No Karate student will provoke violence outside the dojo or allow himself/herself to be provoked into violence,or they could be banned from the sport of Karate for life.
4. Higher belts will aid lower belts in their training. Lower belts will follow the instructions of higher belts in the dojo.
5. No Chewing gum or eating candy during class.
6. There will be no "sparring" without the express permission of "Sensei".
7. Students will maintain a serious attitude at all times, no horsing around. No profanity or loud talking is permitted in the dojo.
8. Do not criticize other Karate-ka.
9. Students must comply with the dojo health rules. Personal cleanliness is essential. Finger and toenails must be clipped short.
10. Students must attend at least one class weekly in order to remain a member of club if unable to comply please give Sensei a valid reason
11. No rings, watches or other jewellry may be worn during class.
12. Under no circumstances will any form of Karate be taught by any member to any non-member